Thursday 5 March 2015

Abseiling by Liam K


On Wednesday afternoon, I was going abseiling so we got ready

and then we got the equipment for abseiling.   We got ropes, a helmet, clips and a harness and off we go to do abseiling with team 2. 

 

When we got there I was a wee bit scared and nervous but I felt proud of myself because I did it .

 

When I got up to the top to abseil down, I was so scared.

My instructor Scott said, "right it is time to abseil down."  Then I just said to myself I can do it and I just kept on saying it to myself.

 

 

And then, when it came to my turn and I was about to go, 

I was safe.   I said to myself that I was doing it.   I

Kept going down until I got down and before I knew it I was down.

 

It was so fun that you would want to do it again because when I got

down despite being frightened, I wanted to do it again and again.

 

After everyone got down, we started to walk back to Benmore Centre to have cake and a drink.  After that it was free time and diary time and the Tuck shop.

 

Later on, it was an evening activity which was Cluedo.

 

It was so fun going round the centre with your friends looking for clues. I'm had had a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment